Re: Windows vs DOS XyWrite vs the future?

Allow me to jump in here with my two cents worth...

I'm an OS/2 fanatic, and a XyWrite fanatic. I find OS/2 to be a wonderful
system, if you can get used to its idiosyncracies. I run XyWin and XyDOS
together at the same time: I use XyDOS for the IBID/ORBIS stuff, and XyWin for
formatting and printing. Recently, I did a heavily footnoted and referenced
academic journal article in XyDOS, prepared the bibliography and references
with IBID, then formatted and printed the final product with XyWIN. Piece of
cake!

I too have been pushing TTG to look at the OS/2 market, but have no response.

Steve