Re: Upper ASCII characters in XyWrite under vDosXy

Thanks, Kari. FontForge seems to do a good job, so I'll stick with it
at the moment.

Martin

On 25.04.2015 12:03, Kari Eveli wrote:
Hi Martin, You could try Type 3.2 (http://cr8software.net/type.html). This is a very affordable commercial package that has all you need to edit TTF fonts. If you need just a utility to do the job, this is it. I have customized my Win7 fonts with this, and they work fine. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/ 24.4.2015, 22:32, Martin J. Osborne wrote:
What tools did you use? I have found FontForge, which seems to have many features, but I don't yet understand how the characters it reports at the various positions correspond to the ones I see in a XyWrite file. Martin
-- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society http://econtheory.org Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory