Re: mac filing system

Fred,

Have you tried Tame on the system? It gives a beautiful screen of any size
(it runs full-screen, but I don't do that).

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Lisa Kleinholz <mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxlkleinholz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
DosBox (which has many negative aspects) XY runs in full screen beautifully.
Lisa, that's been my trade-off: Sacrifice true full screen, but get access to the OpSys plus many other enhancements via U2. DosBox is just that: An impenetrable box (although I did work out a method for printing, which I'll tell you about if you want to know). Besides, who's to say you won't figure out how to get XY up and running full screen? FW
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx