Re: A plea for clarity

I haven't encountered any rude answers.. but a plea for clarity i
second.. and third.. I keep trying to store posts that I may one day
want to figure out since they just may make my life easier.. but the
truth is a lot of them go over my head.. I've always written in some
version of xywrite.. found teh xywrite revealed proggies to greatly
help version III... and would like to think about customizing more
later.

for instance.. I'm not sure how to install the thesaurus that was
graciously made available.. and that I would use right away.

I hesitated to ask , cause i hated to sound really dumb. But if
anyone wants to help out there.. I would love it.

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''