Re: Mnemonic MoDe for 'small' text

Harry,

The URL for the zip file containing the 2015.11.01 branch of vDos-lfn is the following:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/wengier/old/vdos-lfn-201511.zip

And no, there are certainly more than two possible settings for the second parameter of the WP directive. For example, WP=XY,5 or WP=XY,6 should work too (you should be able to see the small text from the color table). Hope this helps.

Wengier