Re: Translating XyWin to Word or WordStar

I don't use XyWin, but I know that XyDos 4 contains translation into some
versions of Word and WordPerfect. Granted, these are several years old
versions of Word and WP, but anyone who has either Word or WP ought to be
able to import files of earlier versions of their software. Also, they
are all capable of importing "DOS Text," which is regular ASCII.

Seems to me the big problem with sending XyWrite files is not the
occasional formatting commands (which it's easy to leave out if you expect
to send ASCII) but the fact that XyWrite doesn't use line breaks, so that
each paragraph appears, in ASCII, as an extremely long unbroken line.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                   lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/