Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

Robert Holmgren wrote:

>  d:\path\editor.exe ,d:\path\startup.int
That does indeed work (once I weeded out a few typos of my own!) So I can leave "Working Directory" blank (since I find it ambiguous). And I've installed the latest versions of Ghostscript and GSView, and put their exe directories in the XP Path. I observe that Gsview's default location for psfonts, c:\psfonts, didn't exist; mine were in c:\gs\fonts (I think; may have been down a level or two; XP's C: is unreadable from 9x, being NTFS), so one needs to change that in the Options->Advanced configuration.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx