Re: FW: Spanish, screen fonts, HP

J. R. Fox wrote:
"M.C." wrote:
But I suppose your goal is only to print Spanish texts. In this case, you only need
to put in your .PRN file the ESC P/2 code that activates the 850 CodePage and not
ESC R7, unless your texts have been customized for the use of that Epson feature.
The right code should start "ESC(t" (maybe "ESC(t30") but I can't test it here.
The
place to put that code in your PRN file should be the FB line (section "Printer
Information"). ESC codes are additives, so it's possible to add the code to your FB
line.

Wouldn't a bunch of Printer Substitution characters be involved here, in that
appropriate section of the Printer file ?

Jordan,
I don't think so. If you are using CP 850 (XyWrite default) and you have selected CP 850 in your printer, no problem at all, at least in my experience with the program.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao