Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Bill, you could always try it on your 8.1 laptop and then, should find it not to your liking, return to your 8.1 system by using the restore point that 10 creates before installing.  For years now I have found no system problem that could not be resolved be reverting to a previous working state.  My brother installed 10 on an 8.1 laptop almost as soon as it was announced back in July, found that the video driver wasn't working properly, and simply went back to his 8.1 system with no adverse effects.  A few weeks ago he tried 10 again and found it to be working properly.  In the meanwhile the proper video driver had been added.  His success encouraged me to try it, and 10 installed fine on two 8.1 machines and one 7 machine.  I find 10 to be at least as stable as 8.1, without its goofy interface.

Best,

Bill
---
William TeBrake