printer problems

Some time ago I wrote to this list about my problems printing with XYwrite.
Now it seems that not all printers are compatible with DOS, for example the
printer I bought recently, the Canon BJC 2100 isn't compatible with DOS (and
also refuses to print from XYwrite for windows). Another printer I have,
the Diconix 150 plus prints fine from DOS. So XYwriters, beware when buying
a new printer and check if it is DOS compatible.

Alexander Hellemans