Re: DW function

>Secondly, Xy3 treats a hyphenated word as a single word; Xy4 treats it as
>two words, treating the hyphen the same as it would a space. Again, is
>there a way to tell Xy4 to treat the hyphen as a regular alpha character?
>Or some other workaround?
>Mange Tak.
>Timothy Olson

Taler Du dansk? I had (and still have) the opposite question some
time ago. I would like XY3 to treat the hyphen as a delimiter, so that
my autoreplace macro kicks in, the way it does in XY4. In XY4, in
the settings.dfl file, there is a line which defines the delimiters
(actually, maybe this answers your question?), but I can not find
anything similar in XY3. How do I make XY3 treat the hyphen like,
say, a space or a period?
Mange mange tak paa forhaanden.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98