Re: Search through recent files only

When I was looking at file managers recently, I came across one I thought
was even better than Windows Commander. It's called "Fileprobe", and is
also about 30 USD. There's a review on the web which shows it's faster than
Windows Commander - it's also highly configurable (you can have up to six
panes simultaneously), and has an option for a command line. I haven't
tried searching through directories with it, but expect it would be very good.