Fw: overcoming the XP lag

I have a problem with xp in that when I exit xywrite my computer seems to
freeze within the window for command prompt.  I than do a to get to task
manager and then I click end task  I use xywrite 4.017, and have a pc with
a gig of ram and and amd 2200 processor.  I do not have the same problem
when I exit other dos programs such as wordperfect or word for word or any
other dos program.  is this related to the problem called xp lag.
any suggestions would be appreciated.

I find many of the emails are over my head.  I have started to read Xywrite 4
Macros by Campbell and Allen.  Is that a worthwhile book or would I be better
of reading xywrite revealed by tyson.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx