Re: MojoPac

Preliminary reports from my friend (who is a lapsed XyWriter, btw):
"Haven't tested it much, not installed any apps into it, but so far it does work as advertised -- I plug in the USB drive, and suddenly my desktop is on another 'puter. Seems quite promising. There's been a lot of buzz and interest in the biz about it -- it's maybe The Next Big Thing. I wouldn't be surprised if MS bought them up a year from now and put this into the next Win version."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx