Re: Xy 3.55

On Sun, 25 Jun 1995 LESLIE319@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>  > Annie has it exactly right. Be sure your settings.dfl file is loads before
> Thanks, Annie and Leslie. Now remember. Oddly, I can't seem to
change the color of the command line, tho. But no big deal.

After not using 3.55 since Signature, I am astounded by how fast
it is. But also how inconvenient, in some ways. On balance, 4x
is *almost* as fast, with a lot more nice touches. But I'm
thinking memory here, so I need to use the smallest possible
program.

jb