Re: DOS box creepers and Tame

At 10/23/2002 10:29 PM -0700, Robert Holmgren wrote:
What does the BAT say?
I downloaded the public release v4.4, and frankly I was disappointed: it is
not nearly as smooth as a beta version that I was given privately a month ago
(which, on my system, really did significantly reduce the problem). I have
written to him with a couple of suggestions, and I'll keep you posted if there
is anything to report.

Mine's simple, Bob:
cd \tame
tame
cd \xy
editor

This in a desktop shortcut.
Meanwhile, I hope the author can improve Tame; VmWare is very expensive and looks ill-suited to novices; and jerry-rigging a machine with two OS's seems complicated, though, like many here I'll go to Cleveland if it means keeping XyDos. Thanks, Bob, for bird-dogging this.
Michael Norman