Re: Temp file names

> BTW, I've seen the /100 switch before on ne (or was it on ca?)
> but I've forgotten what it does (and it's not in the manual).

We've been around this block before! Plug NE/100 into XySearch.
Yeah, just 6 1/4 years ago, I see. (I hadn't read your exchange with Morris
from 2 1/2 years ago.)
Or, maybe you mean by "this" using XySearch. I have to admit that just
didn't occur to me. But now that I've gotten instant gratification there,
it should stick. Even with my pseudo-Alzheimer's.

Seriously, thanks, Carl.

Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx