Re: DOS box creepers and Tame

At 02:17 PM 10/23/2002 +0200, Manuel Castelao wrote:
I am using TAME version 4.4 and the situation (in a W2000 window) is not perfect but a lot better than without TAME.
Keep in mind this quotation:

Robert Holmgren wrote:
> NOTE WELL:
> You MUST kill Windows idle detection. It can release time slices behind Tame's
> back. Here's how: Presumably XyWrite has its own shortcut icon on the
> Desktop. Right-click the icon, go into Properties==>Misc==>Idle sensitivity,
> and push the slider all the way to the left ("Low"), i.e. disable it.
Tried that and no improvement. Perhaps I have not set up Tame properly.
I've been simply starting it through a simple .bat that then starts
editor.exe.

Michael Norman