Re: Beginner's question + Euroscript.

Y'all,

Ludwig and I are in contact off-list. I will assist him to get a basic
Xy4 set up and running. Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Ludwig has stringent format regulations which must be adhered to
(university dissertation). We'll no doubt have some technical questions
in a while pertaining to bibliography entries and printing.

He needs to generate German-style quote marks. I notice in the file
charset.xy4, entry no. [744] is listed as sub-double comma. Maybe this
will simulate the German lead quote. Unfortunately, I could not get it
to display on my screen; only [744] displayed when I typed ALT+CTRL 744.
What am I forgetting here??

Failing that, can anyone tell us whether the ANSI character set
enhancement includes German-style quotes? (Wolfgang, did you ever use
German-style quotes in your Xy>)

Cheers,