Re: International keyboard layouts - solved

Edward,

This is what I use it for, to support old Clipper programs for example.
Anyway, it works in my other environments without the /9 switch you
mentioned, I simply forgot to put the /9 switch. I am curious, why is /9
switch required? I tried to look at the posts at the vDos forum without
quite understanding how this came about. Is it part of all vDos
variants, or just vDosXy?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)