Re: XyWin and cc\:Mail

Sorry for the lag. I have not been on CompuServe for about a month. In fact
we recently re-installed ccMail so we could work with it more closely.

From a personal standpoint I find the interface very clumsy. We have been
using another DOS based mail program and find this interface very cluttered. I
have been looking for a way to customize it, but haven't had much luck.

That has nothing to do with your inquiry, and if you would like to pursue this
further, I suggest you call Jim Jefferson in our Boston office. If you call my
assistant Jean at 410-576-2006 she can give you his number (I'm at home and
don't have it here with me.)

K.