Re: still failing to install thesaurus

I see that Robert is going to customize it for you, so I won't push this,
but for future reference what is needed is THE EXACT SEQUENCE OF
CHARACTERS--e.g., here's mine:
«≪SV01,C:\text\roget\ROGET.TXT≫

I say this because half of all computer problems are little omitted
characters that aren't picked up by a general description such as "SVO1,path"

 With RH's help on the customized files, and NS's help making the
final keyboard assignment work, I now have this running. Thank you
too. :).  This is a great program.

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''