faxing, again

Sorry to bring this up again, but am I right in thinking that there is no
way to use Xy4DOS (note) under Win95 (note) to print to LPT3 as a means of
sending a fax? I had an inquiry on this a couple of months ago and have
forgotten exactly where things stand.

The earlier questions were about Faxworks. Now I would like to print-fax
through my Practical Peripherals external 33.6 modem, which is set up to
print-fax from Win95 programs (and does). But at the DOS prompt, copying a
file to lpt3 does not reach Practical Peripherals.

I CAN fax a xy file by using Win95's "send to" facility, but I don't know
how to do it via printing to LPT3.

Thanks,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx