Re: Obtaining large fonts in XyWrite for Windows under Windows

Thanks to those who helped me solve the problem of reducing the size of
superscript type in XyDos4. For some reason it would not work from the
command line, but when I added the LH command to the settings file, I had no
problem. As usual this list came through. Again thanks.

Michael Norman                 Voice: 212-998-7964
New York University               Fax:  212-995-4148
Deptartment of Journalism            E-Mail: normanm@xxxxxxxx
 and Mass Communications
10 Washington Place
New York, NY 10003