Re: Mouse wheel is now supported in vDos-lfn

Hello Wengier,

This is no big deal but in my case the cursor jumps to the left, text or
no text. I have LU and LD in the keyboard file, keys 72 and 80
respectively. In the numpad 100 and 102, I have paragraph movement
functions. How is this tied to the wheel movement?

By the way, the PgUp and PgDn option is really great. I think I will be
using this.

The documentation should perhaps state that the WHEELMOD option is
enabled by default.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)