Xywrite Versions

Well, you guys are not only witty and smart, but helpful and friendly. Gee. There must be something about Xywrite users.

So, from what I am gathering with all of the helpful advice is 1) definitely upgrade to XW 4.0 (my manager has already approved this step); 2) wait with baited breath for SMARTWORDS; 3) for permanent hires, tell them to "deal" and teach them XW; 4) learn how to convert files from Word or WP8 Windows. This is necessary because of having to farm out work when there is overload, these people will NOT be using Xywrite.

I'd like to hear more about SmartWords.

Also, I guess while I have your attention, if you have to use Windows, what programs do most of you prefer as far as word processing goes. Also, what e-mail servers do you recommend. I have the option of using MS Outlook or Word Perfect's Corel Suite manager.

Thanks again,

Mimi Gauthier-LeBien