Re: Editing a 2GB+ file

Bill Troop wrote:
< I tried T-bird a couple of years ago
and found it awful, but much will have changed.
I had problems with Tbird under 98, but it runs reliably under XP
 and Vista. What I like about it are 2 things: 1) the ability
(with a certain amount of force majerure) to MAKE it put your
data elsewhere than in its own folder on C:; and 2) the existence
of the portable version, which I run off a memory card in my cell
modem.
But apropos of what started this (really OT discussion), doesn't
Eudora let you make folders into which you can move your e-mail
by subject or source? So that you don't get huge inbox files?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx