Re: XY, Vista, choices

At 04:32 PM 3/6/2008, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
As for Xy, on this laptop, Xy runs much _better_ under Vista than under XP or W2K on the three office desktops or under XP on my own dual-boot (XP & 98SE) desktop. No jerky cursor at all. An infinitisimal difference of response times between the built-in LCD and the second CRT monitor, with the former being just a nanojiffy slower.
An impressive exegesis. Many thanks, Patricia, for taking the time to
file such a complete report. I'll search for the Vista tweaking posts
you mentioned. Between this and your posts on NET USE, you've covered
the most of the lot. I'll email D. Thomas to find out whether old
iterations of TAME will work under Vista and report back. Again, many
thanks for time.
Michael Norman