Re: trouble

Xywrite III+, beautiful Xywrite has been my fruitful friend since I needed such a friend. Consequently, all my old and valuable stuff is stored there. My ancient pin printer died, and with it, apparently, my ability to print from any DOS based program. I can't find a printer, ink jet or otherwise, to run DOS. Keeping in mind that my technological illiteracy is vast, does anyone have a likely solution? Bud
Am I not understanding something here? People are suggesting buying old
printers, but why isn't the solution (which we've discussed several times
on the list) to print via transferring the file to a Windows program
whenever you want to print it? Isn't this the same problem that we
discussed re USB printers?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx