Dear Patricia

Your suggestion about using alt enter to switch to full screen worked perfectly.

As I explained in my prior email, I had followed Robert's directions on creating an icon on my desktop which opens full working version of Write, but only in a window.  However following your suggestion of using alt enter and it expanded immediately to full screen.  When I try to open xywrite in a Dos icon that is set to full screen, it does not finish loading.  If you look at my prior email, sent before I got your solution, if I open in a shortcut set to full screen, xy does not finish loading but works in a limited sense.  If I set it to a window than it opens beautifully and everything in xy works fine but in a window.  However when I follow your suggestion of alt enter it expands to full screen and works beautifully.

Thanks again to you for your suggestion which cured my problems and your initial suggestion about using an icon to start xy and to Robert for his directions in the archives.

Does anyone know why sometimes I get emails before they appear on the archives and other times I receive emails long after they appeared in the archives.

  mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx