Re: XPMode Question

Thanks Jeff, but that's one of the first things I did.  The solution definitely lies elsewhere.  (Within XPMode or VPC.)

  Jordan

From: Jeff Seager
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: XPMode Question

I'm no Windows expert, Jordan, but rather than mess with XP Mode I'd try this first (I haven't done it with XyWrite, but I've had good results with other legacy programs using 32-bit Windows 7 Professional):

* Assuming you've set up a desktop icon for XyWrite in Windows 7, right-click on that to bring up the context menu.

* Select "Properties"

* Select the "Compatibility" tab

* Tinker with those settings as you see fit. My preference is to select compatibility with the most recent Windows OS that gets the job done.

Let us know if that helps, and good luck!

Jeff Seager