Re: HP LASERJET II SOFTFONTS

Mirek, could you be specific regarding our reference to available sample
Hewlett-Packard soft fonts. I have searched the soft font files and have found
no reference myself. Xyquest ONLY supports all of the HP soft fonts, but does
not provide them. HP soft fonts are only available through a Hewlett-Packard
distributor. If there is an erroneous refernce in our files, I would appreciate
your pointing it out to me and we apologize for any faulty claims. You should
however, find a great diversity of printer files supporting a wide variety of
cartridges for the Hewlett-Packard family of printers as well as other
printers.

---SYSOP