Re: Converting files to RTF?

The people receiving my files, who wanted .doc or .rtf, didn't like the results from the converters/filters in XY4.

I have capitulated to M$. After the file is done I open the file written in XY4, either without an
extension or saved as filename.txt, in Wordpad or (if I need hyperlinks) in MS Office Word and Save
As... RTF. I may also try OpenOffice on a computer that doesn't have M$ Word.

Jon Pareles