Re: USB or PS/2

I've no USB port shortage at the moment, four on the rear of which two
are used (mouse, printer) and two at the front for memory sticks, gizmos
etc)

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Paul Breeze wrote:
I'm thinking of replacing my IBM Model M keyboard with a new Unicomp keyboard. Are there any advantages to sticking with a PS/2 cable? Otherwise I think I'll switch to USB.
How many USB ports on your system? Because in my experience, one always has more USB gizmos than available ports. (And one or two of my flash drives appropriate ports in a rather tyrannical way.) FWIW.