Re: Users Group

Reply to note from Richard Giering
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:27:37 -0500

Hello, and welcome to the List.

As a XyWrite for Windows user, you may be interested in visiting a
Web site called , maintained by Robert Holmgren and me
(URL below). Most  apps run in both DOS and Windows.

XyWrite is, of course, our HTML editor, and  includes
utilities for producing and managing HTML in Xy. Among these is a
tool called XMACRO, which allows most XPL programs to be restated in
plain Ascii text, which can be embedded as an HTML comment, a la
JavaScript. Other utilities enable you to run such code simply by
DeFining it. The  source document includes an example, a
macro that Robert and I use for version control and to update the
page's date and time stamp.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/