a printer upgrade problem

To all,

My apologies for speaking too soon. After about another hour of studying the
manual and going to the HP website, I discovered that in order to make the
printer recognize the old HP driver in DOS I needed to do a separate DOS
install as well.

Voila! the printer now works like a charm. In fact, I now have access in
Xywrite 3.55 to more fonts than I ever had before. Yowza! I might even begin
thinking of doing graphics in Xywrite!

Hence, I am at present without need of any help (at least, if you don't ask
my friends).

Bob
Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323