Re: Elementary Dear Watson

I still use XyWrite dos v 3.58. If I want to open a file when in fire
up XyWrite if simply enter EDITOR path\filename at the dos command line
and XyWrite starts up with the named file open and ready to edit.
It beat editing the startup.int file and is a heck of a lot more flexible.

Joel Houplin - London, UK - reply to: jh@xxxxxxxx vox: +44 (0)20.7515.4345