Re: NB 8

Robert Holmgren wrote:
The cursor goes to the document (or empty white
screen) at times when I want it to stay on the CM line.

Yes, well, Xy4 does that too sometimes, and you just can't prevent it. The
ABort command, for example, forces the cursor to text. NB does it more often. Soooo... assuming you know this is going to happen... you code the keystroke
with the command and then func GH GoHeader. Or you hit your func CC key. Big
deal.
On the other hand, it's possible to use the command line in a new way.
For example: I usually work in expanded view without Windows icons and
similar distracting items and I have a keyboard assignment to perform
searches forward and backward via the command line. When I use this
feature, the command line appears, I write my search, I press F9 (or
Enter), the command line disappears and I get the searched item; if I
like to continue, I press F9 and I get a new result without seeing the
command line. It's working but not visible.
Manuel Castelao