Re: VERSION 3.56

I take it you couldn't make a reasonable deal with these guys to license the
feature. I agree that it's very valuable to a lot of us. I'd urge you to keep
the lines of communications open. Or maybe you could tell us who makes the
software whose patent you appear to be violating. I'm wondering if you could do
a deal like you did with the makers of word for word, and sell their software
at a discount to registered users. Did you guys slip up, by the way? Should you
have tried to patent this capability yourselves back in 1987, or even earlier?