Re: Downloads

Thank you for alerting me to the problem with the feedback section. It is now
fixed and you will not be logged off after leaving a message. I will
investigate further the "throttling down" problem with Intel and our BBS
software supplier. I take it that you are no longer experiencing the problems
reported earlier with the Alt key. Jeff Ramsay passed a message concerning the
HPLJ 4 P printer. We do not have a XyWrite driver specifically for that
printer, the HP4 driver should work well with it though. If you need to
download that driver it is on this board in the XyWrite 4 printers section.