Have I been bumped from the list or

David,

I think everyone went on vacation, or is too hot to type. Maybe
the folks at TTG are feverishly getting ready the long hinted
"new products" for release at the same time as WIN95. These are
just delirious, heat induced, fantasies. Maybe everyone has found
their favorite word processor to be absolutely perfect.

Maybe just to end the silence, might I ask what, if anything, you
all plan to do about WIN95, and when? Apparently, hell will
freeze over before a crop of new, exiting 32bit apps will appear
for OS/2 and the excitement, surprize-surprize, will be in
win95/NT apps over the next year or so.

Please, I don't mean to start another round of the great OS war,
just to query xydos and xywin users about if and how they see
xywrite fitting into the brave new 32bit world, and whether they
see themselves moving over to 32bit apps anytime soon.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947