Re: Left Justification of Punch Cards

Carl wrote:
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 06 Aug
2006 18:53:33 -0400

> I generally compose in Eudora, but to illustrate the use of Xy
> to compose, I'm doing this in Xy, with a right margin (RM) of
> 66 and a left margin (LM) of 2.

Yet the lines in your message are 75 chars long. Evidently
Eudora, not XyWrite, is setting your line length.
Yes. That's the way I intended it to come across. I wanted to illustrate
that Xy's margins would not affect how Eudora treats it (instead of what
John K. is doing, which transmits Xy's page offsets or margins into Eudora).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx