Re: No more vDos worlds left to conquer

Hi Harry,

Do you wish to see superscript and subscript text to be displayed visually in XyWrite? If you want then please try the latest vDos-lfn build (build 2016.08.05). You can also disable the feature to display superscripts and subscripts visually by setting "SUBPDISP=OFF" in the config file. vDos-lfn for XyWrite 1.53 is not the final version of vDos-lfn. So please enjoy the new version.

Wengier