Re: "Rich Text" or .rtf format.

At 02:48 PM 12/30/00 +1100, Michael Edwards wrote:

>files I will want to keep the formatting, of course - and I'm just
wondering if
>using the .rtf format as an intermediate step might be useful to me.

Yes, useful. Microsoft Word can save and open files in RTF, so it is a
useful bridge between users and non-users of Wurgh.

>thousands of pages. I had no way at the time of knowing that it was an
obscure
>program with an extremely peculiar file-format.)

It was probably not obscure at the time. And conversion should not be a
problem, unless your files are extremely complicated.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)