Re: 64-bit Xy! -header In-Reply-To: 20141025181929.97EA45E060@xxxxxxxx -header References: <201410250414.s9P4Er4P021365@mail1.aceinnovati

Reply to note from Fred Weiner  Sat, 25 Oct 2014
13:07:52 -0700

Fred,

> In a similar way that I admire the pit crews in NASCAR though I
> have no use for that sport. Someone who's able to tweak one's
> machine for top efficiency and speed. (A shout-out to Robert H.
> as well).

Thanks, well said. The great part about XyWrite has always been that
it allows each of us to do his/her own thing. There's an endless
number of ways to skin the cat. (And, mark, I have nothing against
cats, but prefer dogs and, especially, bunnies.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx