Re: Draft view font under Windows95

    This should respond to the font selection you make in the desktop
appearance defaults, Win95. Try this:

    Place the mouse on the clear part of your desktop, with no program open.

    Double-click the right mouse button, and then click on Properties.
Then click the tab for Settings. Choose small fonts.

    I think.

    Regards