Re: U2 version 119

I think I know what's wrong.

Indeed you do!

You've made the damn thing work!
Cursoring around all over long directories without constriction or impediment.
STore  +y on the black screen takes me right back to the
directory, which is where I want to be; no blank blue screen, no
broken jiggly cursor, no need to shut down session.
Works in full screen and box, called from desktop shortcut or
run; va/nv sl and va/nv $sl both report 25.

Must go now to dance around and make triumphal arm gestures.

Whoopee!
SL keeps saying 50, right? Go into
SETTINGS.DFL and change "df EG=1" to "df EG=0", then relaunch. Your troubles,
or some of them anyway, should be over. Somehow this setting got changed to a value unsupported by your system. SL will henceforth report 25, and that's
indeed what you'll have.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx