Re: Giving up on giving it up ...

I don't have a current problem (wrt XyWrite) on this computer. But I gotta
be ready for it to break. I need another one ready-to-go -- a redundant
backup. (I've realized that backups lined up for the next 20-30(?) years
probably isn't reasonable.)

I work to deadlines .... and some of them drop-dead .... in the middle of a
job (project), there isn't time for computer-shopping and system tweaking
and head-scratching.

My experience buying this one tells me Caveat Emptor and (try to) minimize
assumptions. ..

But it works fine for me now.

I'm saving all these messages in case they'll help me when I discover my
Gotcha's when I do buy that redundant computer.

Many thanks.
Marge
Who hardly fails at undervaluing this list less.