keyboard file

I use XYWRITE III+, #10117332, and need a keyboard file for a
GATEWAY 2000
Handbook486; the technical manual says it has a 78 key, keyboard
equivalent to a 101-AT type. So, I wish to know if you have
written a keyboard file for this machine, or if you have a
technical sheet that would explain to me how to do it. Also, I
heard you now charge for support for XYWRITE III+, so would it
cost extra to get on the same disk as many new printer files for
laser printers and EPSON dot matrix printers as you could squeeze
on it, in addition to the keyboard file cited above? Regards,
James McSwain
MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx