XYENC/XYDEC v0.95 release

I finally finished putting up the rest of the v0.95 XYENC release at

  basspad.com/xywrite

where you should select xyenc095.zip for download.

There are no changes in the XYENC/XYDEC executables since the 0.95
interrim release. The QDFx.PM programs have minor updates.

There is a new "user guide," in both html and XyWrite (III+) formats.

The old "specification" document has been both trimmed and expanded, and
is now designated as a "technical reference" document.

For folks using this package, I suggest browsing the the user guide
(xyenc-ug.txt), largely because it introduces new terminology for thinking
and talking about what XYENC does. Relative to the old "specification, the
"technical reference" (xyenc-tr.txt) is particularly expanded in the area
of XY3/XY4/NB "primitive" naming compatabilities and compromises, and I
suggest that you familiarize yourself with that document also.

I have no further work planned for this package, other than responding to
suggestions and bug reports.

Wally Bass